Oxfam India MBA at Delhi :: Management Trainee
Job Requirement by Oxfam IndiaDomain Skills
Details of Oxfam India job
To develop and implement a dynamic and effective donors plan in the region
- Take initiative to increase income and results that could lead to up scaling or ramping up the team in Malviyangar
- Prepare and deliver creative and fundraising presentations to the Donors.
- Work on the acquisition of new donors.
Reporting to the Resource Mobilization Head (Malviyanagar)
- Qualification: Diploma
- Industry: MBA
- CTC: As per industry standard
Contact Details to apply to this job
Recruiter Name: Anjali
Address: B- 121, 2nd Floor Malviya Nagar New Delhi NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110017
- Website: http://www.oxfamindia.org
- Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org